Let's look at an office through the eyes of Orgspace…
Orgspace supposes that:
- office is a space where various working processes take place, for example individual work of the employees, negotiations, storage of the documents etc.;
- office furniture is not just fitment, but a tool for organizing these working processes like a pencil or a computer;
- everything in the office should help people work efficiently since the workers are the first of the basic office resources;
- office premises should be used to the maximum since the office premises are the second of the basic office resources.
Orgspace requirements to office furniture:
- office furniture should allow precise tuning of the office zones and workstations to the parameters of the certain office working processes;
- office furniture should help people work;
- office furniture should allow using the office premises to the maximum.
These provisions are implemented in the Orgspace products (furniture, accessories and partitions) and the Orgspace's efficient office design technology.